This mini-doll is super simple thanks to felt and fabric markers. Since my take-along dollhouse was so small, I had to make a mini doll to go with it.
Here are the instructions.
- Freehand draw a head, neck and body with no arms.
- Cut out with extra space for an edge.
- Cut out long arms and legs with peach or light felt.
- Place one side of the face and body piece down on the table, facing you.
- Place down arms and legs on top of the body, contorted inwards.
- Place down second piece of face and body down next facing away from you.
- Carefully sew together, catching the ends of the arms and legs on the inside, with the head and body facing inwards.
- Leave an opening to flip it right side out.
- Flip right side out and add batting.
- Sew the opening, closing it up.
- Sew on yarn or embroidery thread for hair.
- Use fabric markers to draw on face and a bathing suit.
- Sew with tulle a little tutu/skirt by gathering an edge together, then attaching together.
And you’re done!
Hope your little mini-doll likes her dollhouse!